Tuesday, August 5, 2008

airlines

It is sad that the airlines are nickel and diming their customers. Now, Jet blue is going to sell you a blanket and a pillow for seven dollars. Add to this that some other airlines are charging you for extra leg room, snacks and drinks, and extra bags. Why do they have to do this? If they would add all of this to your fare, everything would be much better. Customers will be very unhappy with this decision. I was hearing on the radio that people are bringing their own blankets and pillows. I am glad that I have never have had to use this. I do not think that it feels very good to sleep on used things. Hundreds of people have used these things. I wonder how often they are washed. I believe that in able to fix this problem the airlines have to do what I suggested.

No comments: