Friday, August 22, 2008

ads

Ads are an interesting way to get people’s attention. Here is an example of one that I made about two months ago. Ads are moving away from advertising products. Instead, they want to promote a life stile. This is really bad. I believe it is turning people into characters. If people do not want to do something, such as preparing a meal, they could go to a place and order whatever they want. This next ad that I made will be for those people. My goal is to see if there is a difference between my ad and the fast-food ads, and also to let you see how easy it is to entice people into buying products. Sorry, how easy it is to entice people into changing a productive life stile into an unproductive one. We know you have things to do, and places where you need to go. The last thing you want to do is cook. X, Y, and Z has just the right thing for you. Why wait when you can have it now?
X, Y, and Z, , we have you covered.

No comments: