Thursday, July 10, 2008

becoming a broadcaster

We all have things that we want to do. However, sometimes, they are not possible. For most people, it is hard to make the wishes that they have become reality because they think that they will not be able to. Some people say that they will not be able to do it because of their disability, Others say that they are too old, and a few say that they simply have given up. A lot of people wanted to become doctors, however, in a few weeks, or months, all of their hopes had gone away because they had an incident that left them without a chance to be a doctor.
In my case,, I have had many dreams, and they have become a reality. other dreams like being on the radio, getting people to understand the message that I am trying to give, and helping myself to become stronger, are dreams that I am trying to work at. I have always wanted to be a radio broadcaster.however, I thaut that I would not be able to do this because of my blindness. One day, I was searching on the internet for people who were blind and in the radio industry. I found on a web site that they had mentors for different professions. To access the information, I had to register with the cervice that they offered. After I registered, I went to the box where I had to tipe the word. When I tiped the word “radio”, I found one person who was a radio broadcaster in the US. As I was reading the information, I could not believed that he was a host of a gospel show. With that information, I was convinced that my dream could become a reality if I took the initiative.

No comments: