Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A day to think

I wake up every morning. I give thanks to god because he has let me live one more day. I wish people could see what I see, but what I see can only be seen when a person stops and takes time to search within his or herself. You have what it takes to change things around you. For some, life has a new meaning when they are blind. People see things a different way. I believe in god although I am not able to see him, and I believe that the stars are up although I have never seen them. People have not proved to me that they are here. So, should I stop believing? No, because I trust the people that are around me when they tell me that they do and because I know that god has answered my prayers. He has given me people that I can trust. He has made one more beautiful day that people take for granted. My body will get tired, but my spirit will be happy because every day I am getting closer to my goals. Taking time to see the day and talk to god help me to grow stronger every day.
Searching in my mind allows me to be me, and not what the world wants me to be. For all of this, I give thanks to god.
Please think of these words. I am blind, but I can see. You will know what I wanted to say if you take time and help another person, talk to god, search within yourself, and love others as you love yourself.
Blessings

No comments: