Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks giving

My thanks giving
Thanks giving is for giving thanks for everything you have, everything you have accomplished, and to give thanks to all the people that love you and care about you. I give thanks to my friends because they have given me their, love, trust, and support. I would like to thank god because he has given me all the great things that people say I have. I would also like to give him thanks because without him I would be nothing. All my gifts have been given to me, so I can help people out. I am glad that those around me have recognized my gifts, but I would like for them to realize that god gave them to me. He is the one whom thanks should be given to. I would like to share my gifts with everyone. So, in the future, we could have a better life.

No comments: